Location: Amsterdam, NL
Duration: 3 months
• Actively participate in deal sourcing and execution efforts, including industry mapping, conducting industry analyses, and approaching investment targets.
• Gain exposure to the investment process by supporting valuation, commercial and financial due diligence, and preparing investment memoranda.
• Support in managing external advisors involved in confirmatory due diligence.
• In an occasional basis, may support portfolio work of existing investments.
• You can balance personal achievement and teamwork
• Have intensity and integrity
• Have intellectual curiosity
• Have leadership potential
• Have a passion for excellence
• Have an interest in technology-related markets.
• A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with excellent credentials from a leading university or business school.
• Financial and strong analytical skills as well as experience in analysing market trends, company valuations and preparing business plans and information memoranda.
• Relevant (investment banking / strategy consulting / technology) experience through previous internships.