Investor Relations Internship
Location: Amsterdam, NL
Duration: 6 months
* While we very much appreciate the interest in HPE Growth and despite the careful review of each application, we might not be able to respond and provide feedback to all incoming applications.
Our Capital Formation team is seeking a dynamic and motivated individual to join our team as a Investor Relations Intern.
The position is ideal for a graduate student with a keen interest in business development within private equity, investor relations, project management and cultivating relationships. Candidates, in addition will support in the marketing and brand building activities of the organisation. The role entails research support, CRM management and analytics, organising and developing campaigns.
What you will be doing
- Conduct thorough research on potential investors, including high-net-worth individuals, family offices, and institutional investors.
- Analyze investor profiles, preferences, and past investment activities to tailor engagement strategies.
Communication and Relationship Building:
- Assist in crafting personalized communication materials for potential investors.
- Support in building and maintaining relationships with investors through regular communication and updates.
- Update and maintain the CRM system with accurate and current information on investors and their interactions with the fund.
- Ensure data integrity by regularly auditing and cleaning the CRM database.
- Attend industry events and conferences to identify and connect with potential investors.
- Collaborate with the team to strategize and implement networking opportunities for the fund.
- Collect and analyze data related to investor behavior, market trends, and industry benchmarks.
- Generate reports to provide insights into investor preferences and potential areas for engagement.
- Utilize strong research skills to gather information on key individuals relevant to the fund's capital formation objectives.
- Identify and evaluate potential strategic partnerships and alliances with key stakeholders.
Who are you
• You can balance personal achievement and teamwork.
• Have intensity and integrity.
• Have intellectual curiosity.
• Have a passion for excellence.
• Have an interest in technology-related markets.
• Have a passion for people.
• A charismatic and effective communicator
What you bring
• A Bachelors or Master’s degree with excellent credentials from a leading university or business school
• Strong research and analytical skills with an ability to synthesize complex information
• Relevant experience through previous internships.
• Interest in design or marketing.
• Interest in investments and technology.
Does this sound like you?
Apply via LinkedIn and tell us why are you interested in joining HPE. Make sure to include your earliest availability. Apply nowApply now